In order to ensure integrity of all data required to support and sustain our patients’ diagnosis and treatments as well as to archive them for a period in conformity with legal legislation and to prevent these data to be shared to 3rd parties except medical team who will carry out the diagnosis and treatment;
• Required software and hardware have been set forth,
• Required sources have been allocated to ensure uninterrupted operation of required software and hardware,
• All requisites in terms of protection of patients’ information have been notified to our personnel by trainings and their responsibility has been put in writing through labor contracts,
• Required infrastructure has been determined in order to back up all data and all people in charge have been identified,
• All access processes (reading, modification, cancellation, addition) have been classified in our hospital’s information system.
• Patients’ files and informations are delivered only to our patients and their relatives to whom they gave authorization and to competent judicial authorities in judicial cases.
Our hospital’s 3rd essential principle on information security is confidentiality, integrity and accessibility by authorized people.